Siljan AirPark status 2010-09-09

Anybody can read this forum but only registered Guests can add Posts !

Moderator: lindingmar

johanhammarstrom
SAPS Brilliant Member

Siljan AirPark status 2010-09-09

Postby johanhammarstrom » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Hi all,

Siljan AirPark continue to develop. I few days ago two plots were sold to a new plot owner (he and his family should feel most welcome). In the member forum they will hopefully present themselves and their plans a bit more soon.

Many new hangars and houses have popped up this year. Next week the last plot on Propellervägen will start the building process. That means Propellervägen is very near full completion!

Another 2 plot owners have indicated that they are starting their house and hangar projects very soon.

The SAPS board had a meeting this week and there are many things to work with. One very important thing is the road project where we will try to get financial support from at least the municipality of Leksand. We aim to have the roads fixed to good standard till next summer.

Many, many more things are coming up and all members can access the detailed information on the member forum.

I just came home from Siljan AirPark having one of my company conferences up there. Siljansnäs hotel up on Björkberget (just next to the airpark) is just a wonderful place to have a conference and the people there are so friendly. Of course I showed the airpark to my collegues and they were very impressed!

When we took off to fly to Stockholm there were lots of activities in the air - I can really feel that the airpark is growing!

Best regards,

Johan Hammarströmh

Return to “SiljanAirPark Public Forum”